If you are an ardent writer and like to create self-learning text or video tutorials and courses, then you have come to the right place. We at Opencodez would like to present you a Freelancing Opportunity where you can Write and Earn.
How to Apply?
- Submit a sample write-up in 2-3 pages Microsoft Doc or PDF format on any topic of your interest. If you have already published an article or tutorial under your name, you can share that link as well. The content should be a 100% unique and original write-up in your own words.
- Send your application along with above write-up and your detailed resume to us at [email protected]
- We will review your application and if you qualify we will move with the next steps
- We will select topics for the detailed tutorial
- You will submit Table of content for sub-topics that you are going to cover under this topic
- Based on the final Table of Content, we will finalize the payment considering the tutorial length, efforts required, and your skill levels.
- After mutual agreement, you can start working on the tutorial. You can submit it for our review post completion
- Once approved, you will be paid via online transfer to your bank account or Paypal.
Content Quality and Copyright-
We strictly follow the Copyright laws and do not accept any content that is copied from any other online or offline sources. If we found any tutorial or part of the tutorial is copied from any source, we immediately reject that candidate’s application.
Also once an article is accepted and published on our website, we at www.opencodez.com will have the complete copyrights over the material.
How much can you earn?
There is no limit to how much you can earn. It depends on how many hours you work part-time for us, content quality, and how much work you complete. It also varies on tutorial length, the complexity of the topic, and your experience level. We generally pay $100 to $125 per tutorial (series of minimum 5 articles) based on the above factors.
What are you waiting for, Send these details to our email [email protected] with the subject line “Opencodez – Freelancing Opportunity”.